Tuesday, January 23, 2007

To Our Troops of Roto 3

Please join me in wishing Roto 3, our next Battle Group, best wishes on their deployment.
I cannot imagine a greater compassion you have as you begin your mission to Afghanistan.
I will carry you in my heart. To friends and families, I understand your courage of letting your loved one leave. As husband, a wife, a father, a mother, a son sister, brother, a daughter a friend. I know that you have a great respect for the life your loved one has chosen and I stand beside you as together I support you and our troops.
"Godspeed my friends and thank you from the bottom of my heart."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Thank You so much for your kind words and wishes for our deploying troops.
If I may, I'd like to extend "congratulations for a job well done" to all returning soldiers and their families. Thank you for your duty and sacrifice.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with all of those with loved ones departing on Roto 3.
They go as brave men and women and become heros - no other word can express it.

section mom

On behalf of Mike said...

I will be praying for a safe and successful tour - never forget all the support you all have here at home! You've got an important task and we are so grateful to all of you for your willingness to go and do it!
~big sister of soldier coming home soon

FreeCyprus said...

God bless them all.