Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ribbons Flutter in Waterloo

Yellow Bows Flutter in Waterloo!
-
-

After sending emails out and campaigning to the Tri Cities, it is overwhelming and heartening to see our soldiers' yellow ribbon welcome come to fruition.
I'd like to personally thank City of Waterloo's Mayor and Council Members for honouring our troops with yellow ribbons! It left me in awe when I saw the ribbons aligning the walkway to their city hall. As well, they have adorned the area of the cenotaph with yellow. What a spectacular "Welcome Home" to our soldiers coming home from Afghanistan and that they were not and will not be forgotten. Thank you Waterloo!

-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. What a beautiful sight to see!

Military Mom said...

You're welcome.. it is beautiful.
If anyone has any photos, send them to me email and I'll post them as well. Home, business...