Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome Home Roto 3!



"Welcome home Aaron!"

About 100 soldiers returned home Sunday night from their six-month tour in Afghanistan. They were greeted by friends and families at CFB Trenton. "We were all ecstatic" M. said.


A fellow military mom and friend of mine welcomed her son home. Anxiously awaiting his delayed arrival (approx hour delay) " ...but it's all good. What a long wait, but so worthwhile!"
.
A Proud Mom with her Son

MCpl B. (centre) with sons. It was an emotional reunion
as friends and family greeted loved ones.

Welcome home to our heroes - our Afghan Vets.
We are so proud of you!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be my turn soon--to greet my husband and his friends as they arrive home in a few days!!
I am filled with emotions right now.

Ann

Military Mom said...

What a great energy... Ann, I can envision the hugs. Thank you husband for myself and others for the work he did over there, his committment and persistance in getting the work done. We are proud of him and his friends.
It's been a long journey Ann - soon he will be here :)
Thanks for helping with inputs and ideas and our chats ~m.m.