Friday, August 01, 2008

Thank You and Catch Up

I'm hoping you're enjoying your summer. Soon Roto 5 will be coming home and preparations for Roto 6's deployment are underway. I have so much to catch you up on.

First off, I'd like to give a shout out and a BIG HUA to the soldiers serving overseas that are reading my blog right now in KAF! You are a true inspirational group of people.. brave, unselfish - so giving of yourselves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Godspeed.

I'd also like to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to all the daughters-in-law and sons-in-law (spouses and common laws and friends of soldiers currently serving overseas and those awaiting to deploy) for keeping in touch with the soldiers' parents after receiving phone calls and relaying information to them ..and keeping them "in the loop" with dates of return, deployment, training, etc... you just don't know how much this means to them....It means soo sooo much to them, more than you'd ever know. It truly brings and keeps the family circle together, as at times they may feel a disconnect.. you are the bridge of communication to their own child. (a vital and important part of their lives!) Am I right moms and dads?

No comments: