Sunday, March 21, 2010

Deployment Support Centre


Deployment is something that affects all members of the family. Stress can often present itself before, during, and after a deployment. Deployment makes physical and emotional demands on the service member, spouse, children, family and friends. Deployment affects everyone involved.
Remember: you are not alone. When my son was away, I found comfort in speaking with personnel from the DSC when I didn't know where to turn. On a personal note, I want to thank them so much for helping me during a time of need. They will assist you if you're worried, feeling sad, or have a question.
The mission of the Deployment Support Centre is to provide the best possible support to all families who are experiencing the absence of a loved one due to a deployment, course or tasking.
Their staff will assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Toll-Free Number: 1-877-218-9993 (Canada)

No comments: