Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Remember 9-11

WE REMEMBER SEPTEMBER 11TH

THEY ARE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS


Together we pause to remember the victims, to grieve with the families and friends of those who died, and to honour the heroes of that day and each day since who have sacrificed to save lives and serve their country. We will always remember will our hearts and our prayers.
With the rest of the world, we pause on September 11th to honour the ninth year since this horrific day. It is a day of sadness, memories, and coming together as one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let begin with I am so sorry for your loss. My son is also with the Canadian Military and has been deployed.
Through your pain can you possibility see that your son partook in a dangerous game that could have had the exact opposite outcome? If it had how would you want the public to see or react to your son? These TWO YOUNG MEN used poor judgment in their choice of entertainment that resulted in the death of one of them, how tragic for both of them. I encourage you to move forward in your love of your son rather than the anger of HIS actions!

Military Mom said...

I'm sorry Anonymous, but I don't understand your comment and why you placed it on the dedication to 911.
I did not suffer a loss. Yes, many soldiers are in a dangerous areas but I would never call their combative positions "a game" .
But for the rest of your comment, I do not understand... ???? You sound really upset, but what "Two men" are you talking about?
Help me to understand.