Photo by: M.M.
TIME: Gates open 10am - 5pm (9am for Air Show Insiders and pilots). Air Show begins at 1pm.
View Larger Map
- The Canadian Snowbirds - 9 plane aerobatic formations
- CF-18 Demonstration Jet- Canada's frontline fighter jet -2013 Theme: The Common Thread
- Jane Wicker Wing Walking
- Smoke-N-Thunder Jet Car Demo
- Gord Price - Russian Yak 50 (serial number 01)
- T-33 Silver Star "Mako Shark"
- Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association 4 Plane formation team
- F1 Rocket - Wayne Hadath
- Rick Volker - U.S. aerobatic performer pulling up to 11G's
- L29 Delfin -owned and flown by Waterloo Air Show Co-producer Richard Cooper
- Pyro- Kaboom! Catch the Wall of Fire as the CF-18 fighter jet speeds past